ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Thursday, February 17, 2005

The point of this blog

The reason I started this blog is to have somewhere to discuss my desire to become a published author.
I have started a msn group to try and meet others who would also like to become published authors.
http://groups.msn.com/AspiringRomanceWriters/general.msnw?action=get_threads&all_topics=0

Only those who want to talk about thier desire to write romance novels , need apply to join.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/27/2007 10:08:00 AM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    That MSN group no longer exists. I run a writer's group called Brand New Aspring Writers at yahoo groups. We have a blog called Fallen Words.

    Sara

     
  • At 9/28/2007 12:13:00 AM, Blogger Kilroy_60 said…

    I think, perhaps, we should do a link exchange with Fallen Words and The Gonzo Papers. If you think that will help I'll be happy to do it.

    The carnival is great! Thanks again for putting it together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home