ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Thursday, February 17, 2005

About me

Well I started the first post with a spelling mistake. Typical me.

I am a a 27 year old woman living in the midwest. I have wanted to become a published novelist since I was 10 years old.
I haven't ever sent any of my work away to a publisher but I suspect I will need years of work on my craft if I ever hope to be published.
I have been reading You can Write a romance by Rita clay estrada and Rita Gallagher lately. There is a lot of interesting information in this book. I take it the authors are both romance novelists.
I don't think I have ever read any of thier books so I may see if my local library has any the next time I am there.
I am interested in getting to know others who desire to write romantic fiction. Or to talk about how they love romance novels too.
Anyone with a negative attitude toward romance novels, what I write in this blog or me personally I suggest you stay away from this blog and my msn group.
http://groups.msn.com/AspiringRomanceWriters/general.msnw?action=get_threads&all_topics=0
Negative comments and off topic comments will be deleted.
I welcome anyone who does share the desire to write romantic fiction or a love of romance novels to join.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home