ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Natalia

The strangest thing happened to me yesterday, Natalia starting speaking to me. If you have read this journal from the start you know that Natalia is the heroine in Jackson's love story( The May 24th entry discusses her). Before yesterday I had the basic premise of his story. Plus, I knew Jackson's voice because he is a character in the novel I am working on titled Come Back to Me. But all I knew about Natalia was her name and that someone she knew died which is what drives her actions in the book.
Well out of no where in my mind I hear the word Homicide. The person Natalia knew was murdered and she wanted justice. I sat down and starting writing her first scene. Then I wrote Jacksons first scene.
Anyone who is not a writer probably thinks this sounds nuts but that is exactly how it happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home