ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

All Quiet on the Writing Front

I haven't written anything since Sunday. UGH! It's not that I am blocked but I have been busy and haven't sat down and tried to write in the last few days. My mood flys when I am writing scenes I enjoy but crashes when I'm not producing new work.
Last night I watched Sean Haye's new show Sitution Comedy on Bravo. I thought about what it would be like if I was the one who wrote the script that won. Although I would not want to be on a reality show, too up close and personal for me, I would love to have all those people telling me my writing is funny and interesting and worth being showed to millons of people.

Favorite Song of the Week- Play Something Country
by Brooks andDunn

2 Comments:

  • At 7/27/2005 05:51:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sometimes I go through those phases too where I don't write anything for days. It can go either way for me. Really make me want to write or really make me drag myself back to it.

     
  • At 7/29/2005 12:46:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    Your welcome nkfoxx. It would be great if you linked to my msn site. I am trying to it going.
    http://groups.msn.com/AspiringRomanceWriters

     

Post a Comment

<< Home