ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, June 25, 2005

20 Pages?

My online writing group asked for a pledge from each member of what they would accomplish by July 4th. I have pledged to write 20 pages. I know that is not much but for me it is if I am not in the writing zone. If I get on a roll I can write 5-10 pages in one sitting but then I may feel stuck for days. I would prefer steady output daily even if it is only 2 pages. But that is something I am still working on.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/25/2005 01:51:00 PM, Blogger Toni Anderson said…

    I write a little every day even if it is just editing the old stuff and writing just a bit more. Keeps my head in the story!!

     
  • At 6/25/2005 11:10:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    That is good advice. I am trying to force myself to write everyday but it is not easy. I have the time and the desire but not always the feeling that I know what I am doing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home