ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Thursday, June 09, 2005

They have names

I have named my four main characters for the Bridesmaids story.
Maggie
Dara
Lizzy
Sydney
Now I have to work on devolping a voice for each of them. I don't think I will use the changing narrator every chapter style that I considered, like was used in The Assistants. Instead I will go with dividing the book into four sections. Each character has a section titled by their name and that section is of their wedding. I still haven't decided if I want each section to be in first person or not.
I am having fun working on this new project. It is great to start something new and take a break from the pressure of trying to get Come Back to Me back on track. But I will get back to that WIP eventually.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home