ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Dry Spell

When I was writing a lot I posted in this blog often. But since I haven't been writing at all lately I haven't been blogging either. I want to get back to both. I want to write several complete manuscripts before I submit anything to a publisher and I am only wasting more time by not writing now.
I have been keeping up with the yahoo writers group I joined. The posts all come directly to my email which is great for getting my mind refocused on writing. I was trying to not work on any other mss until I finished Come Back to Me but all that has accomplished is not writing at all when I am stuck on CBTM. So I think I will try to work on this idea I have for a chick lit book about 4 friends who are all bridesmaids.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home