ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, February 18, 2005

Come Back to Me -WIP

I am posting excerpts from a work in progress of mine at my msn group.

http://groups.msn.com/AspiringRomanceWriters/general.msnw?action=get_threads&all_topics=0

The story is a harlequin Intrigue type novel called come back to me.

I realize that by posting it online I will never be able to send it away to be published. But I honestly don’t feel it is anywhere near publication quality work. It is just my first attempt to write this sort of novel. I hope by posting it online I will be able to discuss with others, who are also aspiring romance writers, ways to improve my writing. And that other aspiring romance writers will share their work at my man group and that I can give them my opinion on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home