ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

CBTM Chapter 2 Edit

Today while typing it up I started editing Chapter 2 of Come back to Me .
I always write by hand the first draft. I need pen to paper to make the muse appear.
Come Back to Me is the love story of Spencer and Allie.
The first scene in Chapter 2 introduces Spencers younger brother to the story. Jackson Roark is a private eye so he will be helping Spencer, a business man, investigate Allies past. I find that I like Jackson much more than Spencer. Jackson is a sexy smart aleck playboy type. Spencer is a more settled down, consumed with work business mogul. Plus he is damn bitter that Allie left him three years before. Of course he doesn't know why she left. That's what this story is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home