ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, July 08, 2005

A little each day

Well I am finally writing a little each day. I am not forcing myself to write at a certain time but I am finding that I feel like adding a little each day. I pray this keeps up. I am writing in a notebook since my computer is not working very well right now. Maybe that is helping me to concentrate. No internet to flip over to instead of working on my story. I have some concerns about the tone of this nove. I am not pulling punches. It is filled with cuss words and jokes I find funny but others may take as a touchy subject. I feel like I neeed to be as raw with this story as it comes to me and not tone it down for a audience that does not exist and a publisher that is unknown.

Anyone else having trouble finding the learn to write message boards at eharlequin? It took me a while.
http://community.eharlequin.com/WebX?14@633.7HfTacBdGbg.0@.4a832a6e

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home