ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Out of Sync

I still haven'tdived back into Pisces Rising. I don't think I will have much luck writing that book in a month in November because I can not seem to write a little each day. I get on spurts and then go dry. I need to get back into my groove because I am missing J.S. I already feel guilty enough about abandoning Allie and Spencer, like abad mommy who left her kids in the grocery story and is too lazy to go back and get them. But when I last saw( meaning where I am in their story) them they were standing in Spencer's kitchen looking at a note sent by Allie's stalker. Jenna is not in such a clear spot since I wrote her story out of order. I know the beginning and end but how she gets to the end is a mystery I must still solve.


Lyrics of the day
Trying to find the magic
Trying to write a classic
Don’t you know,
don’t you know,
don’t you know?
Waste-bin full of paper
Clever rhymes, see you later

NATASHA BEDINGFIELD Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home