ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Monday, October 15, 2007

Smile and the world smiles with you

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Marie, who blogs about her novel writing pursuits at Deep Thinker, has nominated me for the




It's heartwarming to think my blog does that for her. I started this blog to help me focus on my writing, to make me work harder toward my goal, and to find others who were working toward publication to share the highs and lows of this ride with so it is a bonus that I also managed to make a few good online friends.

I thank Marie for thinking of me and urge you to check out her blog. I'm looking forward to one day being able to buy a copy of her tale about vampires.

Now it is up to me to nominate five bloggers who make me smile. Whenever I visit these sites I think that I have been lucky enough to stumble on another person with the true soul of an artist:

Saoirse Redgrave from Hollow Hearts and Hollow Hills

JM from Fiction Scribe

Adrain Swift from Chronicling the Novel


Shakir from The Crimsonflaw Lived to Tell the Tale

And, of course, Marie from Deep Thinker. I nominate her not because she nominated me but because she has been kind and understanding to me, and supported this blog and others of mine, for months. She is an unexpected blessing to me.

There are other bloggers who make me smile, too. If you hit on any name in my blogroll under the section Writers I Read you will find the work of those I respect, admire and love.


Happy writing, my friends, and remember that if you enjoy reading someone's words online that its a gift to leave them a comment saying so. Who knows you just might make someone :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10/16/2007 11:07:00 PM, Blogger R. J. Thorne said…

    Yay for you! Awards are always fun.

    Thanks for the comments again!

    I have tried flash fiction before. Can we say the words "super sucktastic"? LOL I couldn't get the hang of writing a full story in just a few sentences or paragraphs. With 100 words (100words.com) all I have to do is post a snippet - just 100 words. I can do snippets. I can even do creative snippets. Sometimes they even turn into seven or eight page scenes. ;)

     
  • At 10/19/2007 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said…

    Enjoy yourself, Sara. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home