ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Writing Begets Writing

I wrote Writing Begets Writing on the inside cover of a notebook I was using over 10 years ago. I didn't learn that lesson though. I am stil struggling to get in and stay in a everyday writing groove. I miss the thrill of daily writing accomplishments.

What I am reading- Hand Me Down a red dress ink novel by Lee Nichols

Song of the Day

All your life is such a shame
All your love is just a dream
I dreamt I saw you walking up a hillside in the snow
Casting shadows on the winter sky
as you stood thereCounting crows
One for sorrow
two for joy
Three for girls
and four for boys
Five for silver
six for gold and
Seven for a secret never to be told
There’s a bird that nests inside you
Sleeping underneath your skin
When you open up your wings to speak
I wish you’d let me in
All your life is such a shame, shame, shame
All your love is just a dream, dream dream

Murder of One by The Counting Crows

2 Comments:

  • At 10/12/2005 01:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10/12/2005 01:31:00 PM, Blogger spaztech said…

    Remember, write what you know. You want to write romance, you must live romance, experience romance, seek it out, demand it.

    Only then, when you have been filled to exploding with romance, will you truly be able to describe, to put into words the thing that is romance.

    Man that comment reeks of cheese. Heh heh heh.

    Just randomly surfing blogs and leaving random comments. Much better than: I really like your blog. I will definitely bookmark it. Buy ROMANCE here: (random spam link here)

    -lou

    www.thiswonthurt.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home