ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Resolutions

I have never been any good at sticking to resolutions. I vow to change habits and start routines but never have success sticking to that. The same thing has happened with my writing. Like a diet that I'm bored with I fall out of the daily routine of sticking to it and then weeks or months pass before I get back to it. This time writing is still in the forefront of my mind but not feeling well takes precedent. I feel like this is a roadblock to test my will to finish this novel. Will I pass or fail once again?
Song lyrics of the Day
And even though the moment passed me by
I still can't turn away
Cuz all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
Got tossed along the way
And letters that you never meant to send
Got lost or thrown away
And now we're grown up orphans
And never knew their names
We don't belong to no one
That's a shame
But you could hide beside me
Maybe for a while
And I won't tell no one your name
And I won't tell 'em your name
Goo Goo Dolls

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home