ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Books per year

One of my writing goals for this year was to finish my first novel. I have been writing in spurts for years but I want to settle into a schedule and be consistent. But since I have stalled in Pisces Rising I am not sure if I will meet my goal. I am currently reading Mike and Mike and Me by Wendy Markam and in her bio it says she has written over 50 books. I could not imagine having that many books written. I am struggling to get through just one. But not for a moment do I think that means I am not meant to be a writer.

The last book I read- The Interruption of Everything by Terry Mcmillian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home