ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Avon FanLit Conclusion

For anyone who wondered how the Avon FanLit competetion turned out here are the names of the winners

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061031/nytu168.html?.v=66

I didn't ever submit a chapter to the project. I was not interested in writing that genre.


Anyway, for all you NaNoWriMo participants I hope you are keeping up with you word counts. So far I am doing great with it. Last year the first week was the hardest for me. It took days to figure out a story idea and then I ditched it and went with a different one. Now I am happy with my Nikolas and Simone concept and hopeful I can keep up this pace.

My word count now is just over 9,000 words. Check out my author page here

http://www.nanowrimo.org/simpleinfo.php?uid=127560

3 Comments:

  • At 11/05/2006 12:43:00 AM, Blogger Kelley Nyrae said…

    Congrats on your word count. That is wonderful!!!

    I read your comment on my blog but I don't see your list here. Did I miss something.
    You never mentioned that you were mixed before. I didn't know. I think it does give us a different view point. You kinda wonder where you belong sometimes. maybe not to that extent, its hard to explain.

     
  • At 11/05/2006 01:34:00 AM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    I totally get what you mean. Race wise I think of our race as unique and small. So it makes me part of a tiny percentage of Americans but that is not neccesarily a bad thing, just different. You know?

    Anyway, all that is to say, yeah I get where you are coming from.

    Sara

     
  • At 11/10/2006 08:11:00 AM, Blogger Kilroy_60 said…

    Best of luck with the project; I'm looking forward to reading your story.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home