ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Blog Rodeo

Hello everyone.

I will be hosting a Blog Rodeo this month, in conjection with Fear and Loathing- The Gonzo Papers.


Submit your entry to: IlovetowriteSMP@yahoo.com with Blog Rodeo the Subject of the email by September 26th.

The entry should be the URL to a post on your blog that is about

We want to round up the best posts on bloggers, blogs and blogging. The types of posts were looking for are these:


LOOK FOR THE POST ON THE 27th.

6 Comments:

  • At 9/12/2007 09:46:00 PM, Blogger Lea said…

    Great things are happening here! Good writing... thanks so much for visiting and look forward to our blogs crossing again!

     
  • At 9/19/2007 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Rambler said…

    Hi
    Thanks for dropping by over at my site.
    I just wanted to share a blog carnival I hosted some time back
    I called it "Body or Soul" series.
    You can find the same purepursuits.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9/22/2007 01:28:00 PM, Blogger DBA Lehane said…

    It must be keeping you busy! Apologies I don't get to visit as much as I would wish but things have been hectic (good and bad) in my world of late!

     
  • At 9/23/2007 04:32:00 PM, Blogger Naomi said…

    I've been advertising your upcoming Blog Rodeo on my blog. Good luck with that. I'll send you a post across soon.

     
  • At 9/23/2007 04:37:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    Wow that's really nice of you, Naomi. Thanks!

     
  • At 9/23/2007 06:58:00 PM, Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said…

    Ooh, this is tempting... Let me check my archives and see what sort of looniness I can dig up for you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home