ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Update on Nano Novel

There are twenty-plus characters in my NaNo novel. I actually went ahead and worked up a plot outline, which I never do but desperate times call for desperate measures. There will be seventeen chapters and the name of each chapter is based on the character it is about.

Here are the first five characters:


Criminal- Kenny Delucca
Witness- Marissa Montez
Hostage- Bianca Stein
Cop - Tom White
Neighbor of hostage- Lionel Hughes

3 Comments:

  • At 11/10/2007 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am still on Chapter One but coming close to a finish with that...as this is a YA book...yes I switched back, I am not sure how many chapters I plan...I might have to do some outline work...I have my character list, and so far only some of them have need for names.
    I like what I've been reading here lately.

     
  • At 11/15/2007 08:30:00 PM, Blogger AQUARIUSSAL said…

    Tom White? hehe... just that all the other characters has cool names, except this guy! Poor guy! Go on, give him a cool name too, please! :)

     
  • At 11/15/2007 08:56:00 PM, Blogger writerwoman said…

    LOL, Sal!

    Today has sucked but you stopping by cheered me up.

    Hope all is well with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home