ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Day Three

I am happy to report that I have actually managed to come up with a story idea.

Intersection- there is a price to pay for every sin, but who is to say when and how that price is paid?

Caleb wants justice for an injustice perpetrated against him in his past, so he hunts down high powered divorce attorney Franklin Gorman with the aim to end his life.

But when three other people get trapped in the office where Caleb has taken Franklin hostage will they become victums or heros? Is Caleb justified or just out of his mind?


Song Lyrics of the Day

Head under water
and you tell me to
breathe easy for awhile.

The breathing gets harder- even
I know that.

Made room for me.
It's too soon to see if
I'm happy in your hands.

I'm unusually hard to hold on to.

Blank stares at blank pages.
No easy way to say this.
You mean well but you make this hard on me.

I'm not gonna write you a love song.
Cause you ask for it.
Cause you need one, you see.

I'm not gonna write you a love song.
Cause you tell me it's make or break in this.

If you're on your way,
I'm not gonna write you to stay.

If all you have is leaving,
I'm gonna need a better reason
to write you a
love song
today
today..


Sara Bereiles lyrics

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home