ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Counting on me

To anyone reading this blog there should be no doubt that I am struggling to complete my current WIP. I think often of giving it up and starting a new project I could be more excited about. But lately I have been feeling like I can not abandon Spence and Allie. They are becoming more real to me. I created them and I cannot just leave them hanging. If I don't find a way to tell this story, allie will never get free of her stalker and Spencer will never soothe his bitter heart. They are counting on me for their Happily ever after. Somehow I have to get the words on the page that give them that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home