ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Backup Title

Well I finally came up with a back up title for Pisces Rising, it is Gemini on the Rise. I don't like it as much but it might do. Anyway, I am still thrilled with PR and the progress I am making on it. I have never had so much fun on a project or written this quickly. If my writing was always at this level I would not be the grumpy grouch I can sometimes be because I would be floating through life on a writing high.

What I am reading- THE YADDA YADDA PRAYER GROUP GETS DOWN

from
http://www.cafeastrology.com/risingsignsascendant.html
Pisces rising people walk around with their heads in the clouds, and even when you do have their attention, their dreaminess is almost always apparent.
These people look for a stable partnership--one that is reliable. Pisces rising people gravitate to partners who keep them on their toes, and they often will pass off the little details and reality checks to their significant other. They seem to need a practical, realistic partner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home