ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

30 pages by Aug. 15th?

Last week I pledged to the online yahoo group I belong to that I would write 30 pages by Aug. 15th. The last time I made a pledge it kicked off the writing of Pisces Rising and worked out better than I could have ever hoped. But this time I haven't made any progress. I am still sick and without the money to see a doctor I am not sure when, or if, I will be feeling better any time soon. I still think I could have gotten some writing done and I plan to buckle down this week and try. If not then I must stare at the blank page/screen which I have not been doing.

Song Lyrics of the Day-
Now some people think I'm a loser
'Cause I seldom get things right.......
please tell me you will remember
No matter how much
I do wrong
That I had the best of intentions
all along
TRAVIS TRITT SONG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home