ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Get me a pair of those shoes

Here are more blogs from aspiring and published authors
http://www.authorsblogs.com/

I went to see the movie In Her Shoes last weekend. ( By the way, I loved it! Fab! )
It is based on a book by Jennifer Weiner. I thought the name sounded fimiliar but I knew I haven't read any of her novels. It turns out while searching the Net for info on writing I read about her book Good In Bed. It is being made into a show for HBO. I need to see if my library carries copies of her books because I have been missing out not reading her before now.


Lyrics of the day


She,
who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private
and so proud
No one's allowed to see them
when they cry
She maybe the love
that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows
in the past
That I remember
'till the day I die

Elvis Costello song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home