ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, October 14, 2005

Quiz

What Kind of Novel Should I Write?
LITERATURE! - You have a story...oh yes, you do! You are not quite sure what it is, but it burns! It burns to be poured onto the page! Write! Write I say! And thrill us with your unique view of the world. YOU are your own inspiration! 386 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 2803 times.14% of people had this result.
What Kind of Novel Should I Write? brought to you by Quizilla

If you take the quiz leave me acomment about what result you got.

You could be my silver spring
Blue - Green colors flashing
I would be your only dream
Your shining over the ocean crashing
and did you say she was pretty?
and did you say that she loved you?
Baby I don't want to know

Stevie Nicks song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home