ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, May 19, 2006

Teen Self Publishes

This link below is to an article about a teenage girl who self published her novel.
Though there is some debate about self publishing I would say, as always, judge each book on its own merit. I haven't read this novel, rarely do I choose sci- fi novels, movies, or tv shows to watch. But if the story behind it is strong enough the genre becomes irrelevant to me.
I am impressed by this girl's drive to take her publishing dream into her own hands and make it happen for herself.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/7/prweb259992.htm


Song Lyrics of the Day

I blame everyone else,
not my own partaking.
My passive-aggressiveness
can be devastating.
I'm terrified and mistrusting

And you've never met anyone as,

As closed down as I am sometimes.
You see everything,
you see every part
You see all my light
and you love my dark
You dig everything
of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything
to which you can't relate
And you're still here.....
and you're still here.

Alanis Morissette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home