ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Excerpt of Intersection

From my NaNo Novel, viewpoint of Kenny,-

He walked from driveway to driveway, jogging right through the middle of the yards, not even trying to hide himself because at 5 am no one was awake to notice the guy in prison orange outside their house, and finally found a car with the door unlocked.

In two minutes flat he had the dark green Saturn hot wired. He drove slowly off that block, headed east toward Rt. 30, and pulled into the first gas station he found. There was not a minute when he thought Maybe I shouldn’t do this.

His mind did not work that way. He needed cash. This place has cash. He would take the cash, meet up with Cadillac and then they would cruise up out to Los Angeles and lay low. Get lost among the chicanos and glitterati. Everyone was nuts out in California, no one would notice a couple more crazy men among the masses

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home