ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yesterday, I was reading the novel The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright . It is about about a couple that writer letters to each other each week. The thing that makes this book noteworthy is that the epilogue is done in the coolest way. In the very back of the book, an envelope is attached and inside is the last letter.

I've never seen something like that in a novel. It made it a stand out, something I won't forget anytime soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/15/2007 08:26:00 AM, Blogger Jason Wright said…

    Wow! I am so glad you liked that little touch. That was my great editor's idea. I'll pass along your compliment!

     
  • At 11/15/2007 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow, this sounds like an awesome book, something I plan to look for to read...how is the writing going? and thank you for keeping me going.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home