ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

New WIP

Tonight I began working on a new WIP( work in progress). I read a book on Writing that said if you write two pags a day you will have a book in three months. So I am going to try and write one page a day and have a book in six months or less.
In the meantime, I will continue to wrok on Come back to me. I am still muddling my way through chapter ten of that. I can not wait till I finish it so I can rewrite it. There are a lot of changes I need to make to that story.
Come back to me is about a woman running from a stalker. she left her fiancee the day before her wedding because the stalker found her. Now it is three years later and she has met back up with the her ex- fiancee who has no idea why she left him or that the stalker is closer than ever.
the new WIP will be about a woman who moves across the country to get away from her abusive ex-husband. Unfortunetly he finds her and kidnaps thier 3 year old child from her. A local cop goes above and beyond the call of duty to help her find her son. While they search for him they fall in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home