ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Writing chapter four CBTM

I am 1020 words into chapter four with a goal of around 4000 words. This has been my writing process so far. I sat down and started scene 1 of chapter four and tried to figure out where spencer and allie should go to hide from her stalker, regroup and plan a way to get the stalker arrested. I wrote the scene a couple of ways, with them heading to a hotel or to a cabin, before I decided on a location for them to go. Then during my next writing session I wrote the first paragraghs of the scene. It is hardest for me to get into the scene. Once I am in the words flow easier. I put away my writing for that day and let the idea of what I wanted said during that scene marinate in my mind. During my next writing session I finished the scene. Now I have started the next scene and I am trying to figure out where to go with it. It is a rather tricky scene because Allie is completely alone and has no one to talk to. I don't want the scene to be boring. I am thinking about having a flashback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home