ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, April 15, 2005

Waiting on the voices in my head

I started working on some background material for Jackson's story since Come Back to Me is at a standstill right now. I know what the job of the heroine will be and what she looks like. But I still don't know her name. I am hoping that the little creative voices in my head will speak up and tell me who she is. I want a simple name for her because Jackson's name is uncommon. The only ones I have come up with are unusual ones like Katia and Adria. Those might be used in a different story sometime but they are not right for this heroine.
Spencer and Allie, the hero and heroine in Come Back to Me, are really coming alive for me the more I write about them. I won't start Jacksons story until I have just as strong of feeling about the heroine as I already do about Jackson, Spencer and Allie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home