ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

CBTM Back of the Book Blurb?

Here is my first effort to write a back of a book blurb for my WIP story Come Back to Me.


Allie Cook has spent years running away from a stalker. He has chased her all over the country. She even left her fiancee the day before their wedding when the stalker threatened him.
Spencer Roark spent the three years since Allie left him becoming a powerful businessman. He gave up on the idea of ever seeing his ex-fiancee again.
When Allie gets amnesia and thinks it is the day before her wedding to Spencer they are thrown together again in a race to outrun her stalker. Can they leave the worst parts of their past behind and salvage the best part for a future together?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home