ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Another good report

Things are still going wonderful with the writing of Pisces Rising. I started it around June 24th because of a challenge with the yahoo group I joined, newwriterschat, pledging to write a certain amount of pages by July 4th. I have now written 77 pages. That's quick progress for me. Being in this writing groove takes the edge of daily life, inside of myself I feel like I am on more of on a even keel, like I am doing what I am meant to do. Since I was ten I have known I am a writer yet I turn away from it for years at a time. I never feel better than when I am writing so I hope this good run continues.

What I am Reading- Be Cool by Elmore Leonard

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home