ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, October 21, 2005

NaNoWriMo

One of my goals for this year was to participate in NaNoWriMo, a challenge to write 50,000 words in November. I have never written even half that amount in 30 days. The rules, as I understand them, are that you work on something new. Something that you haven't started before November 1st. So Come Back to Me, Jackson's story and Pisces rising are all out. I could work on the Bridesmaid story though since I haven't started it, only played around with some ideas about what I would want to include in it.
So this blog may get back to some " I wrote this many words today." type posts next month.
Anyone else planning on doing NaNoWriMo this year?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home