ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Fic Blog

Ever heard of a fictional blog?


A member of my writing group has started one. It is a blog from the viewpoint of one of her characters.

Check it out at
http://claudiawalker.blogspot.com/


My new favorite song

It's coming on Christmas
They're cutting down trees
They're putting up reindeer
and singing songs of joy and peace

Oh I wish I had a river I could skate away on


But it don't snow here
It stays pretty green
I'm going to make a lot of money
Then i'm going to quit this crazy scene


I wish I had a river I could skate away on....


I'm so hard to handle
I'm selfish and I'm sad

Now I've gone and lost the best baby
That I ever had

Oh I wish i had a river I could skate away on
I wish I had a river so long...

I wish i had a river I could skate away on


Joni Mitchell, latest version by Sarah McLachlan

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home