ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lend Your Words

There is power in the written word. There have been a few projects in the blogging world that have aimed at harnessing that power for a good cause:

2996
Operation Poem
A Poet's Rag

Now a talented writer and fellow blogger has come up with a new idea that gives all of us the chance to put our words to good use.


If you are a short story writer I ask you to consider lending your talents to
A Child Without A Voice Anthology

Wandering Author has concieved this remarkable idea as a way to raise funds for a child in need. If there is any way you can help, I urge you to jump in and take part.

Lets ban together and make a difference!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home