ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, June 30, 2006

The benefits

First off, I wanted to mention that I have written over 700 words today. Now onto the main reason for this post.

A few weeks ago I stumbled onto Yahoo answers. I have answered 42 questions since then, mainly about writing and books. It is another place on the net to waste time when I should be writing. I seem to be a expert at that-lol!

Anyway, today I answered a question that I don't think any writer would ask. Below is the question and my answer.

What are the benefits of writing?


The benefits of writing are similar to the benefits of playing a instrument or painting a picture. You are making something where there was previously nothing. And when you create something that you love you get a HIGH.
This is a better HIGH than any drug could give you.And when you feel it you feel like you are flying. This high belongs only and soley to you alone. You own it as your right for your creation.And that feeling is magnificent.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home