ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Monday, October 09, 2006

October Goals

This month I hope to

1. decide on a a couple of story ideas for NaNoWriMo. I need at least one strong idea and a back-up. Because an idea can be vivid in my mind and when I try to write it... nada. So if the first falls flat I need a quick replacement. I didn't quite reach 50,000 words last year so this one might be my first successful completetion of NaNoWriMo.

2. help to organise a group story writing challenge at my yahoo group. Any member can participate. When the story is done I will post it here.

3. complete more of my short stories.

So do you have any writing goals for this month?

Song Lyrics of the Day

essential and appealed,
carry all your thoughts across an open field,

when flowers gaze at you
they're not the only ones
who cry
when they see you

You said "You don't know me,
you don't even care,
you don't know me,
you don't wear my chains...."

By augustana

4 Comments:

  • At 10/09/2006 09:56:00 PM, Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said…

    Sara, your writing goals are truly dynamic.

    love

     
  • At 10/11/2006 08:04:00 PM, Blogger Kilroy_60 said…

    My goal is to write something, some day, with which I can be satisfied and not question at a later date.















    Is that what I wanted to say? Maybe I should have...... um....... I think........ Maybe if I'd.........

     
  • At 10/25/2006 02:06:00 PM, Blogger Kilroy_60 said…

    I stopped back to see how things are going for you. Are you happy with the progress you have made related to your goals for this month?

     
  • At 10/25/2006 03:42:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    Kilroy,

    I am pretty happy with my progress this month. I have some ideas for

    NaNoWriMo and I have completed my short stories. The group story at my Yahoo Group is progressing a little slower than I would like but life gets in the way of the muse, I suppose. Overall things are great though.

    Thanks for asking.

    Sara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home