ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Monday, August 28, 2006

For Other Romance Writers

Avon is starting a online forum that will create a e-book one chapter at a time. By participating you could win prizes and have the chance to have your work viewed by publishers.

Find details here

http://avon.fanlit.com/

Right now there is voting going on to see if the book will be in the genre of

Suspense
Contemporary
Medieval
Paranormal
or
Victorian

I signed up but think I will only take part if the genre is suspense or contemporary. I have no idea how to write the other three. But the whole idea sounds interesting and a free version of this-



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8430426057

http://www.noveltwists.com/page1.htm

Song Lyrics of the Day

Her face is a map of the world
is a map of the world

You can see
she's a beautiful girl

She's a beautiful girl.....

Suddenly I see
this is what I wanna be

Suddenly I see
why the hell it means so much to me ...

I feel like walking the world
like walking the world

You can hear she's a beautiful girl
she's a beautiful girl

She fills up every corner
like she's born in black and white

Makes you feel warmer
when you're trying to remember what you heard

She likes to leave you hanging on a word

Suddenly I see
this is what I want to be

KT Tunstall

14 Comments:

  • At 8/28/2006 11:29:00 PM, Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said…

    This is just up your street, dear Sara.
    Have yourself loads of fun and a good time.

     
  • At 8/29/2006 09:51:00 PM, Blogger The Wandering Author said…

    Sara; you write the others much the same way, only they require a bit more research. If you want to go for it, I can help you there.

     
  • At 8/29/2006 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Ischelle said…

    I just heard that song the other day, I love it.

    Good luck with the writing,
    its so awesome that you signed up for that.
    You are brave.

    Thank you for telling me how much my last post touched you.
    That means a lot.


    Ischelle.

     
  • At 8/30/2006 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Kelley Nyrae said…

    I signed up for that site too. I've voted but was waiting to see what was chosen as well :)

     
  • At 8/31/2006 06:25:00 AM, Blogger crimsonflaw said…

    dear romancewriter

    your comments are always welcome. i am glad you looked into those lost verses with the due romance.

     
  • At 9/01/2006 08:26:00 PM, Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said…

    Sara darling, have yourself a good weekend and I so look forward to reading more of your writing progress.
    hugs

     
  • At 9/04/2006 02:05:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    Susan,
    Hi! I am a little nervous about submitting chapters to this Avon Fan Lit project but nothing ventured nothing gained, as the saying goes. So I shall try it, if the genre is one I feel confident in.
    Bye for now,
    Sara

     
  • At 9/04/2006 02:10:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    Wandering Author,
    thanks for the offer of help. I will let you know.

    Bye for now,

    Sara

     
  • At 9/04/2006 02:14:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    Ishelle,

    You are welcome for the compliment. I look forward to reading more of your work.

    C- ya

    Sara

     
  • At 9/04/2006 02:16:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    Kelley,
    Cool! We will both be venturing into this new adventure with AvonFanLit. Even if I don't write anything for it I plan to follow the progress of it. It seems like an interesting idea.

    bye,

    Sara

     
  • At 9/04/2006 02:17:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    Crimsonflow,

    thanks for stopping by. I will make sure to check out your blog and your poems again in the future.

    Sara

     
  • At 9/04/2006 05:02:00 PM, Blogger Raven Starr said…

    Thanx for the heads up. I signed up for that site too. I am hoping paranormal wins!! yay!
    Thank you so much for the comment on my poem, Traitor among us.' happy writing,
    Raven

     
  • At 9/06/2006 02:24:00 PM, Blogger RomanceWriter said…

    You are welcome, Raven. It will be fun to have friends participating right along with me.

     
  • At 9/07/2006 04:29:00 PM, Blogger crimsonflaw said…

    Dear Romance writer

    I am crimsonflaw. Flow imparts a whole new meaning to the crimson cart and leaves me quite wordless.

    Someone stole this identity of mine and used it for predicatble purposes. The original crimsonflaw exists only as the keeper of the blog on crimson deliberations...

    as always it was a pleasure to read throuhg your words..

    crimsonflaw

     

Post a Comment

<< Home