ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, June 15, 2007

Exchanging Links

If you have linked here and I haven't linked back leave me a comment and I will.

Thanks for reading and all your support.



Song of the Day

It's time to move on, baby doll,
and walk away just like you did before – when you wanted more.

When you close your eyes
you hear the music playing.

You can see her dancing underneath the spotlight.

And when she sleeps she dreams she's back in Hollywood
when she was a younger girl.

A pretty heart in a tainted world,
not sure who you wanna be,
your daddy's little drama queen.

I hope that when you find yourself
you're more than just a baby doll.




By Pat Green

1 Comments:

  • At 6/26/2007 10:31:00 PM, Blogger Kilroy_60 said…

    Hello, my friend. 8-) We're linked; I thank you for that.

    I did want to ask if you would do something for me; hoping it will be no less than win-win.

    We're having a Friends of Kilroy carnival. I'm hoping you will join in.

    If you could find a spot for a promo post that would be great too. As you are linked to me, the people linked to you are eligible to post as well. Two degrees of separation, eh.

    I'll be back to see you soon; surf through the site commenting on some posts. Should make the new experiment more interesting when you engage your friends.

    Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home