ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Monday, March 28, 2005

Chugging along

I have finished Chapter Four and I am 2000 words into Chapter Five. Writing a novel is definetly a marathon event. The novella's I wrote before were much easier, but of course they were never meant for publication. Anyway I am liking this draft a lot more than the last draft. Hopefully I can keep up my pace of 5-10 pages a day. I also came up with the working title for Jackson's Story- it has the word spy in it , even though he is a private eye. I came up with it during a jackson/spencer scene in come back to me. jackson said something to spencer describing the way jackson sees himslef- not as a hero but as a spy and the title was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home