ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Thursday, August 18, 2005

My Truth about Category

One reason I started off trying to write romantic suspense, more specifically a Harlequin Intrigue type novel, is because I felt it might be easier to break into. I enjoyed reading Harlequin INtrigues and had some ideas for them but the ideas turned out not to be enough to last a whole novel. But I loved the idea of not having to have a agent to submit. That is one thing that kept me from trying to write the Chick Lit ideas I had. Now that I am finding it easier to write Chick Lit than Romantic Suspense I fear having a harder time ever selling.

Song Lyrics of Day-
You know a dream is like a river
ever changing as it flows
and the dreamers just a vessel
who must follow where it goes
Trying to learn from what's behind you
never knowing what's in store
makes each day a constant battle
just to stay between the shores

Garth Brooks song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home