ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Challenge

The yahoo group I belong to suggested all the members use this writing prompt for a practice story.From The Writer's Book of Matches.
"You would think that after twenty years, I'd know better."

http://www.writersdigest.com/writingprompts.asp

Song Lyrics of the Day

Well everything was easy then,
so sweet
and innocent
But your demons and your angels
reappeared
Leavin' all the traces
of the man you thought you'd be
Leavin' me with no place
left to go from here
Leavin' me so many questions
all these years.....
Butterflies
are free to fly,
and so they fly away
And I'm left to carry on
and wonder why?
Even through it all,
I'm always on your side

Sherly Crow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home