ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Friday, April 14, 2006

Different Day, Same Story

I haven't posted in this blog in a few weeks. I wish I could say that I have been busy working on my novel but I am so far removed from my project now I would need a flashlight and a guide to get back to it. I have been enjoying the recent 80 degree weather in Northwest Indiana and dreaming about summer instead of writing.
Song Lyrics of the Day
He never promised
that the cross would not get heavy
And the hill would not be
hard to climb
He never offered
our victories without fighting
But He said
help would always come in time!
Just remember
when your standing
in the valley of decision
And the adversary says
give in
Just hold on!
Our Lord will show up......
And He will take you through the fire again
The Crabb Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home