ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, March 18, 2006

So many voices

I find it interesting when I slip into a new characters POV in a one of my projects. Each character thinks, sounds and acts differently. And usually in ways I never would. I find myself intimately acquantied with all different types of personalities. Yet it all comes from parts of my own subconscious.

What I am Reading- Swag by Elmore Leonard

Song of the Day
you are a china shop
and I am a bull
you are really good food
and I am full
I guess everything
is timing
I guess everything's
been said
so I am coming home
with an empty head
you'll say "
did they love you or what?"
I'll say
" they love what I do.
The only one who really
loves me is you."
and you'll say
" Girl did you kick some butt?"
and I'll say
" I don't really remember
but my fingers are sore
and my voice is too."

ANI DIFRANCO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home