ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

10,000 words in July?

I have pledged to my Yahoo group to try and write 10,000 words in July. Other than the month I did the NaNoWriMO challenge I doubt I have ever written that much in a month. I usually run hot for a while then get stuck and hit another spell of writer's block. But so far this month I have already written nearly 2,000 words. ( That does not count the 700 I mentioned in the last post because that was last month.)

I am hopeful I can make this goal. I am working on several different projects that way if one gives me trouble I do not have to stop and wait till I make a creative breakthough on it. I can still be writing something else until I am in the mood to go back to the project that i am stuck on.

Song Lyrics of the Day
Well she's got her God
and she's got good wine
Aretha Franklin
and Patsy Cline

She used to tie her hair up
in ribbons and bows
Sign her letters with
X's and O's
Got a picture of her mama
in heels and pearls
She's trying to make in her daddy's world

She's an American girl
An American girl
She's an American girl
An American girl

Trisha Yearwood



7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home