ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Loving this!

I have been writing everyday. I am finally in that place where it feels like I am starting to know what I am doing when it comes to my writing.

Instead of stumbling through the dark throwing words around and then turning on the light to see they all landed in the wrong places, I have now found a small flashlight to guide me.

And if this writing streak keeps up who knows one day I might even get to turn on the light and feel like I can completely see what I am doing and where I am going.


Yes, it is still a struggle but with every word that hits the page now I feel like I am getting closer and closer to figuring this all out.

I hope everyone's writing is going well for them too. Many online writing friends have told me that they are having great successes these days.

So cheers to them! It is all well deserved.

Song Lyrics of the Day

Open the door
And show me your face
tonight

I know it's true
No one heals me like you

And you hold
the key

Never again
would I turn
away from you

I'm so heavy tonight
But your love is
alright

And I do believe

Sherly Crow lyrics

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home