ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Short Story?

Right now I am trying to tackle a prompt from Brand New Aspiring Writers.

Pick a song. Write a story inspired by it. It can stick closely to the song or veer as far left field as you want.

Some suggestions for song choices:

Last Dance with Mary Jane by Tom Petty.
Jack and Diane by John Melloncamp.
It's the End of the World as We Know It ( And I Feel Fine) by R.E.M
Country Boy Can Survive by Hank Williams Jr.
Fancy by Reba McEntire
If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher
Brenda's Got a Baby by Tupac
Runaway, Love by Ludicris
Citizen Solider by Three Doors Down



Or find a song of your own choosing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home