ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Thursday, April 20, 2006

On Blogging

I think blogging begats blogging. This blog was my first foray into the blogging world but since then I have started one other blog. And I think about starting a few more:
1. to discuss the never ending life long battle I constantly have to lose weight.
2. to rant and rave about the reality shows I watch.
But I am not going to start any more blogs. I barely have the chance to update this blog let alone two more. But I Am finding that it is thearupetic to spill my thoughts out into cyber space. It makes this desire to become a published writer REAL to me and the rest of the world.

What I am reading now- Split Images by Elmore Leonard

Song Lyrics of the Day
You see all my life
I have never found
what I couldn't resist
what I couldn't turn down
I could walk away
from everyone I ever knew
But I can't walk away from you....

You know it should be easy
for a man that's strong
to say he's sorry
or admit when he's wrong

I never lost anything
I've ever missed
But I've never been in love like this

It's out of my hands
I'm shameless

Garth Brooks

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home