ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Saturday, March 11, 2006

About Time

I have finally broken through my latest bout of writers' block. I started a new novel this week. It is about a middle aged man and woman who fall into a relationship with each other. Because both of them on thier own would be considered losers when they get together they are headed for disaster. I am not sure if this idea has legs but for now I am happy to be back in the business of writing.
What I am Reading- Black Like Me by John Howard Griffen

Song Lyrics of the Day
She spends her days up in the north park,
Watching the people as they pass
And all she wants is
just a little piece ofThis dream,
is that too much to ask?
With a safe home,
and a warm bed,
on a quiet little street......
All she wants is
just that something to hold onto,
that’s all she needs
If I could be like that,
I would give anything
Just to live one day,
in those shoes
If I could be like that,
what would I do,
What would I do?

Three Doors Down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home