ASPIRING ROMANCE WRITER

I write to keep me sane. I write so that my words may outlive my life. I write to find redemption

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Craft

Read Ten Tips for Strengthening Your Novel By Wandering Author at

http://brandnewaspiringwriters.blogspot.com/

Because long after you know you are a writer, you still have to figure out how to write. My current goal is to keep improving my writing, growing my knowledge, and reveling in the fact that I get to spend my life a servent of this art I love.

Hope you enjoy the article. Stop by this blog if you want to read more from the author
http://the-wandering-author.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

  • At 2/27/2007 11:24:00 PM, Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said…

    Wonderful of Ray to do this. Keep on with your spirited writing journey, Sara.:-)

     
  • At 3/02/2007 03:38:00 PM, Blogger Marie said…

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for this post as I found the article really helpful. Like you I am always keen to improve my writing as there is always something new to learn.

    I really like your blog by the way and am going to add you to my blogroll if you don't mind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home